6008 Phillips DriveBrownsburg, IN 46112
- Floor PlanThe Lincoln
- 3 .5Baths
- 3,046SQ. FT.
- 56Lot #
Welcome home to the Lincoln, a Silverthorne floorplan. This two-level home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, over 3,000 square feet of living space, and a 3-car garage. The covered patio gives you a spot to enjoy a cool summer evening or barbeque with loved ones.
Luxury vinyl plank flooring can be found throughout the home. As you enter the home, notice the fireplace in the great room. Learn new recipes in the upgraded kitchen with staggered cabinets with crown, quartz countertops, and stainless-steel appliances.
The primary suite has been upgraded with a single step ceiling, a deluxe garden bath, and ceramic tile flooring. A 4’ extension has been added to the great room to give you a little more room for living.
Browse this quick move-in home in Phillips Manor today and contact us for more information to explore the Silverthorne difference in this home.
- 3-Car Garage
- Lincoln Tudor Elevation
- Covered Patio
- 4' Extension to Rear of Great Room
- 9' First Floor Walls
- Corner, Great Room Fireplace
- Enlarged Closet Under the Stairs
- Single Step Ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- 6' Windows Throughout First Floor
- 92% Gas Furnace & 50 gal Electric Water Heater
- Water Softener Bypass
- 9" Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Full Bathroom In Lieu of Powder Bathroom
- Deluxe Garden Bath with Separate Garden Tub and Shower in Primary Bathroom
- Double Bowl Vanity in Primary Bathroom
- 36/42" Staggered Kitchen Cabinets with Small Colonial Crown
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Common Areas
- Stainless Steel Microwave and Dishwasher
- Cardinal Elementary
- Brownsburg Middle School
- Brownsburg Highschool
6008 Phillips Drive
Now Selling New Section in Phillips Manor! Please visit our model home at Beacon Pointe for more information.
3970 Castle Hill Drive Brownsburg, IN 46112
- Rendering of Lincoln exterior.
Map & Directions
Other Homes in this Area