416 Pekin WayPendleton, IN 46064
- Floor PlanThe Harrison
- 3 Baths
- 2,999SQ. FT.
Welcome home to the Harrison, a Silverthorne floorplan. This two-level home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, over 2,900 square feet of living space, and 9’ first floor walls. Upgraded LED lighting and 6’ windows help bring in natural light to the home.
A den with double glass and grid doors is the perfect spot to relax after a long day; an enlarged closet is under the stairs. Moving through the foyer, you will pass the full bathroom and bedroom.
Spend time with loved ones in the upgraded kitchen with 42” staggered cabinets, beautiful quartz countertops with tile backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances. The primary suite has been upgraded to include a single step ceiling, deluxe garden bath, and ceramic tile flooring.
Double bowl vanities are in primary and hall bathrooms.
Visit this quick move-in home in Falls at Pendleton today and contact us for more information to explore the Silverthorne difference in this home.
- 3-Car Garage
- Harrison Traditional Elevation
- Bedroom and Mudroom Entry From Garage
- Single Step Ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- Den with Double Glass and Grid Doors
- Enlarged Closet Under the Stairs
- 6' Tall Windows Throughout First Floor for Natural Light
- 92% Gas Furnace & 50 gal Electric Water Heater
- Water Softener Bypass Influenced by Bedroom
- Full Bathroom In Lieu of Powder Bathroom
- Deluxe Garden Bath (Separate Garden Tub and Shower) in Primary Bathroom
- Double Bowl Vanity in Primary and Hall Bathroom
- 36/42" Tall Staggered Kitchen Cabinets
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Beautiful Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Ceramic Dove Gray Tile in Primary Bathroom
- LED Lighting
- 12" Under Cabinet Lighting
- Frigidaire Stainless Steel Gas Range, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Pendleton School District
- Pendleton Elementary School
- Pendleton Heights Middle School
- Pendleton Heights High School
Map & Directions
Other Homes in this Area