426 Pekin WayPendleton, IN 46064
- Floor PlanThe Roosevelt
- 3 .5Baths
- 2,399SQ. FT.
Welcome home to the Roosevelt, a Silverthorne floorplan. This two-level home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, over 2,300 square feet of living space, and 9’ first floor walls. The full front porch is the perfect spot to enjoy a cool summer evening. Vaulted ceilings and 6’ windows in the great room allow for natural light to brighten the home.
As you enter the home, you will see the main floor primary suite. Notice the upgraded cabinets, quartz countertops, and stainless-steel appliances in the beautiful kitchen. In the primary suite, you will find a single step ceiling, a tiled shower, and a double bowl vanity. Entertain guests in the spacious great room and nook, accessible from the kitchen.
Visit this quick move-in home in Falls at Pendleton today and contact us for more information to explore the Silverthorne difference in this home.
- 3-Car Garage
- Roosevelt Craftsman Elevation
- 2' Extension to Rear of Home
- 9' First Floor Walls
- Vaulted Ceiling in Great Room
- Single Step Ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- 6' Windows Throughout First Floor
- 92 Gas Furnace & 50 gal Electric Water Heater
- Water Softener Bypass
- 9" Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Tiled Shower with 2 Glass Corner Shelves in Primary Bathroom
- Double Bowl Vanity in Primary Bathroom
- 36/42" Staggered Kitchen Cabinets
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops with Dove Gray Tile Backsplash
- Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Primary Bathroom
- LED Lighting
- Upgraded Pendant Light Fixtures
- Stainless Steel Electric Range, Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Pendleton School District
- Pendleton Elementary School
- Pendleton Heights Middle School
- Pendleton Heights High School
Map & Directions
Other Homes in this Area