1237 Stonehedge WayShelbyville, IN 46176
- Floor PlanThe Lincoln
- 3 .5Baths
- 3,069SQ. FT.
- 535Lot #
Welcome home to the Lincoln Craftsmen style home by Silverthorne Homes – new construction within walking distance to Shelbyville Schools!
This two-level home features a full first floor brick wrap on the exterior of the home, with 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, 3,069 square feet of living space, 9’ ceilings in all of first floor, 4’ extension on the rear of the great room, corner gas fireplace & a spacious 3 car garage.
Luxury vinyl plank flooring can be found in all common areas on first floor excluding the 5th bedroom on the main level. Notice the beautiful 2cm quartz countertops in kitchen and all the bathrooms, staggered cabinets in the kitchen, included with stainless appliances.
In the primary suite you will find the step ceiling option, double bowl vanity & tiled shower. Minutes to downtown Shelbyville, and close access to State Road 44!
- Lincoln Craftsman Elevation
- 4' Extension to Rear of Great Room
- 9' First Floor Walls
- Single Step Ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- Formal Dining Room in Front of Home
- Corner Fireplace in Great Room
- 6' Tall Windows Throughout First Floor
- 92% Gas Furnace & 50 gal Electric Water Heater
- Water Softener Bypass
- Tiled Shower in Primary Bathroom
- Double Bowl Vanity in Primary and Hall Bathroom
- Full Bathroom In Lieu of Powder Bathroom
- 9" Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- 36/42" Staggered Kitchen Cabinet with Small Colonial Crown
- Spacious Walk-In Pantry
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Common Areas
- Stainless Steel Microwave, Dishwasher, and Slide in Gas Range
- Golden Bear Preschool
- Shelbyville Middle School
- Shelbyville High School
- Quick Move-In
Map & Directions