10800 Cornell StreetCarmel, IN 46280
- Floor PlanThe Harrison
- 3 .5Baths
- 2,866SQ. FT.
- 533Lot #
Welcome home to the Harrison, a Silverthorne floorplan. This two-level home features 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, over 2,800 square feet of living space, and 9’ first floor walls. Light up your home with upgraded LED lighting and 6’ windows. A den at the front of the house gives you a place to work or relax after a long day.
Moving through the foyer, you will pass the full bathroom and bedroom. Spend time with loved ones in the upgraded kitchen with beautiful cabinets, quartz countertops with tile backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances. The primary suite has been upgraded to include a single step ceiling, a tiled shower, and double bowl vanity. Luxury vinyl plank flooring can be found in the common areas.
Visit this quick move-in home today and contact us for more information to explore the Silverthorne difference in this home.
- 2-Car Garage with 2' Front of Garage Extension
- Harrison Craftsman Elevation
- Bedroom and Mudroom Entry From Garage
- 9' First Floor Walls
- Single Step Ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- 6' Tall Windows Throughout First Floor
- 92% Gas Furnace & 50 gal Electric Water Heater
- Water Softener Bypass
- 9" Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Full Bathroom In Lieu of Powder Bathroom
- Tiled Master Shower in Primary Bathroom
- Double Bowl Vanity in Primary and Hall Bathrooms
- Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- 42" Straight Kitchen Cabinets with Small Cove Crown
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops wit Tiled Backsplash
- Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Common Areas
- LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Slide in Gas Range, Microwave, and Dishwasher
Map & Directions