5102 Tulip Tree DriveNoblesville, IN 46062
- Floor PlanThe Arthur
- 2 .5Baths
- 2,654SQ. FT.
- 898Lot #
Financing Incentives Available With Up To $500 Off Monthly Mortgage Payment with 5% Down!
Welcome home to the Arthur, a Silverthorne Homes floor plan. This two-level home features 4 bedrooms and 2 and a half bathrooms, 2,654 square feet of living space, and a study in the front of the home. A treated 12' x 10' wood deck out back is the perfect spot for hosting during the summer months. The 3-car tandem garage can be used to house your cars or storage for lawn care equipment.
Entering the foyer, the first thing you will notice is the front of home study. This room is perfect for anyone who works from home or needs a separate play space for your kids. As you continue through the home, you will notice an open concept living area. During the holiday seasons, you will have plenty of space to entertain everyone. Stay warm during the cold winters with the fireplace in the great room.
An upgraded kitchen is the perfect spot to learn a new recipe. This beautiful kitchen includes 36"/42" upper cabinets with small colonial crown, luxury quartz countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. At the end of the day, have the kids get their homework done at the H-frame island. Don't worry about slamming drawers with your soft close drawers and doors.
Continuing up the stairs, you are met with a spacious loft that is the perfect spot for family movies or a gaming area. The second-floor laundry makes this chore just a little bit easier. After a long day, relax in the luxury walk-in shower in the primary suite that also includes a single step ceiling and double bowl vanity.
Browse this quick move-in home in Trailside Woods today and contact us for more information to explore the Silverthorne difference in this home.
- Arthur C Elevation
- Full Front Porch
- 3 Car Tandem Garage
- Full Unfinished Basement with 9' Walls
- Full Bathroom Rough-In in the Basement
- 4' Extension to Rear of Nook
- 9' First Floor Walls
- Single Step Ceiling in Primary Bedroom
- Great Room Fireplace
- Study with Double Glass and Grid Doors
- Treated 12' x 10' Wood Deck
- Luxury Walk-In Shower in Primary Bathroom
- Double Bowl Vanity in Primary and Hall Bathrooms
- 9" Deep Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Cabinet In Lieu of Pedestal Sink in Powder Bathroom
- 36/42" Staggered Kitchen Cabinets with Small Colonial Crown
- Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- Cabinet Above Refrigerator
- H-Frame Kitchen Island
- Quartz Countertops Throughout
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout Common Areas
- Stainless Steel Microwave, Dishwasher, Slide in Electric Range, Double Microwave/Thermal Oven
Map & Directions
Interactive Floor Plan